Baby Boy Portraits in Autumn
Kelowna Photographer creating cuteness overload! What a day! This little 15 month old boy was such a cute cherub! We couldn’t keep up with him though, he was running like crazy. We managed to get some cute shots, but it was a struggle. Autumn is my favourite time of year to create outdoor portraits of little ones like this. Hurry and book yours, this season lasts for so little time our opportunity will soon pass.
During your Session Consultation we will discuss locations, colors, and wardrobe. Even if your baby or child doesn’t want to settle in and pose quietly, we can still run around and take all the time required to get the cutest shots you will want to keep forever. Wardrobe is a very important part of the images we will create for you. We will discuss what you have and where to get anything else to go in line with the feel and look that you want. If you have parents or aunties and uncles, you might want to add in as many people as you want to make your session include as many people you love as you want.
Tips for an easy fun session:
- Make sure kids and baby are well rested
- Bring wet ones to clean faces and runny noses prior to photography begins
- Bring treats you can give the children for a job well done after the session
- Plan your session time around when baby is most happy
- Get to the location about 30 minutes early, so baby and kids don’t feel the need to explore as much before I arrive
- We will discuss wardrobe, but one thing is for sure, no overwhelming bright colors, no patterns or logos
- You are investing in timeless memories of your family, wardrobe will be very important
- We will always have a rain day option