What type of photography would you prefer?
You have several choices with Nikki. You need to determine what type of session you really want and what suits your situation.
Types of photography offered:
- Artistic Portraits – very involved, set design or costume design, styling, artistic elements + lots of post editing work. Available as commissioned pieces. Products are matted prints, albums, and wall portraits only.
- Natural Lifestyle – our signature “Moments” Sessions, includes all the best shots from your session. Yes ALL of them! Very natural imagery, very nice cohesive look on all images, lots of connection and typically shot outdoors in natural light but we can do basic studio portraits as well. Some images can be shot at your home, like newborn. These are NON posed, natural interaction. Types of portraits: family, couples, maternity and newborn, engagements and weddings. All inclusive, all files provided in high res to print as many 8×10’s or books, cards, etc. There are no edits on this style of photography, simple but beautiful photographs.
- Corporate or Actor Portraits – can be very formal, in studio or outside. Classic edits to remove only blemishes and skin imperfections. Files or you can purchase prints if you like.
- Commercial – based on job
- Fairy or Themed Portraits – highly stylized, costumes and set provided, lots of direction. Products only, available via 5x10x5 folio’s albums, matted & box sets or wall portraits only.